New Job Openings
- Order Intake Representative - Redwood City, USA
- Description: Overview: The Order Intake Representative is responsible for data entry of fax and online orders for Oncotype DX and for contacting physicians and various other personnel when information on the order form is incomplete or unacceptable. It is imperative that the Order Intake Representative has a demonstrated ability to work independently, but also function effectively as a member of the GHI team. Attention to detail, accu...
Reference Code: 2015-4316
- Customer Relations Specialist (Temporary) - Redwood City, USA
- Description: Overview: The Customer Relations Specialist (CRS) provides a vital link between GHI customers, the external GHI sales force and the internal commercial operations group. The CRS will often be the first point of contact for all external parties who communicate with GHI directly via the phone, email, regular mail or other means. There is likely to be a wide variety of questions and comments that come to the Company through ...
Reference Code: 2015-4312
- Regional Urogenomic Liaison Atlanta - USA
- Description: Overview: The successful candidate is responsible for achieving annual sales objectives for a defined territory through the development, maintenance, and enhancement of key customer relationships. These customers include Urologists, Uropathologists, Radiation Oncologists, and Pathologists. Responsibilities: Planning and Implementation The RUL will develop and implement a pla...
Reference Code: 2015-4317
Why I work at Genomic Health
Genomic Health employees discuss the gratification of affecting people's lives through their jobs, whether they work in finance or process engineering. Helping cancer patients create a personalized treatment has its rewards on many levels throughout the company.
Connect with Us
Genomic Health seeks exceptional professionals who share our commitment to improving the lives of people with cancer. As the world's leading provider of genomic cancer diagnostic tests, we are focused on using genomic information about a patient's individual tumor to personalize cancer treatment, and have built a world-class research, clinical and commercial organization to support this goal. We are looking to add highly skilled, dynamic, and collaborative individuals to our team who are passionate about shaping a world in which genomic information is truly life changing.
Join our teams that aim to be the best in class
Helping patients and physicians make better personalized treatment decisions