New Job Openings
- Associate Director Quality Engineering - Redwood City, CA
- Description: As a senior member of the Information Technology Engineering Services management team, this individual will provide the leadership, team building and execution necessary to ensure that all current and future shared and platform information technologies are of high quality. As the Associate Director of Quality Engineering, this role will work with several cross-functional teams to create and execute unified Quality Enginee...
Reference Code: 2014-3850
- Associate Histotechnologist PM shift - Redwood City, CA
- Description: The Histotechnologist is responsible for performing skilled and accurate cutting on patient specimens under the supervision of Pathologists, interacting with sending sites and ordering physicians, performing quality control and specimen-related checks and complying with all applicable local, state, and federal laboratory requirements. The high complexity nature of the work requires excellent attention to detail, effective...
Reference Code: 2014-3819
- Chief Compliance Officer - Redwood City, CA
- Description: The Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) oversees the global corporate compliance program, functioning as an independent and objective body that reviews and evaluates compliance issues and concerns within Genomic Health Inc. (GHI). The CCO ensures the Board of Directors, management and employees are in compliance with the applicable, state, federal, and Country laws and regulations; and that GHI policies, procedures, and the Gl...
Reference Code: 2014-3801
Why I work at Genomic Health
Genomic Health employees discuss the gratification of affecting people's lives through their jobs, whether they work in finance or process engineering. Helping cancer patients create a personalized treatment has its rewards on many levels throughout the company.
Connect with Us
Genomic Health seeks exceptional professionals who share our commitment to improving the lives of people with cancer. As the world's leading provider of genomic cancer diagnostic tests, we are focused on using genomic information about a patient's individual tumor to personalize cancer treatment, and have built a world-class research, clinical and commercial organization to support this goal. We are looking to add highly skilled, dynamic, and collaborative individuals to our team who are passionate about shaping a world in which genomic information is truly life changing.
Join our teams that aim to be the best in class
Helping patients and physicians make better personalized treatment decisions