New Job Openings
- Associate Director Medical Education - USA
- Description: Reporting to the Director for US Breast Marketing, the Medical Education Associate Director will be directly responsible for providing comprehensive strategic and tactical management of medical marketing initiatives to support the business objectives of the Breast and Colon operating unit. In this role, the ADME will develop and manage medical marketing materials including slide decks, case study databases and publication...
Reference Code: 2014-3576
- Associate Director IT Infrastructure Services - Redwood City, CA
- Description: This job contributes to Genomic Health success by leading and managing a critical section of the company's IT Infrastructure Services team. This role supports the business by providing technical leadership in planning, designing and implementing global infrastructure reference technologies, participating in projects, and engineering infrastructure solutions. The Associate Director of IT Infrastructure Engineering Services...
Reference Code: 2014-3741
- Accounting Office Clerk (Temporary) - Redwood City, CA
- Description: We are looking for a contractor for approximately 20 – 30 hours a week – can be 3-4 days a week or part-time. We are very flexible on how the hours are spread. Responsibilities: Manage accounting records by boxing, preparing labels and sending to storage (journal entries, reconciliations, AP voucher packets, etc.) Prepare various accounting binders. Arrange monthly journal entry books; ensure all hardcopy en...
Reference Code: 2014-3724
Why I Work at Genomic Health
Genomic Health employees discuss the gratification of affecting people's lives through their jobs, whether they work in finance or process engineering. Helping cancer patients create a personalized treatment has its rewards on many levels throughout the company.
Connect with Us
Genomic Health seeks exceptional professionals who share our commitment to improving the lives of people with cancer. As the world's leading provider of genomic cancer diagnostic tests, we are focused on using genomic information about a patient's individual tumor to personalize cancer treatment, and have built a world-class research, clinical and commercial organization to support this goal. We are looking to add highly skilled, dynamic, and collaborative individuals to our team who are passionate about shaping a world in which genomic information is truly life changing.
Join our teams that aim to be the best in class
Helping patients and physicians make better personalized treatment decisions