New Job Openings
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist PM Shift - Redwood City, CA
- Description: Overview: The Clinical Laboratory Scientist - PM Shift is responsible for performing high complexity laboratory testing on patient specimens, interpreting and reporting patient results, performing quality control and quality assurance procedures and complying with all applicable local, state and federal laboratory requirements. The high complexity nature of the work requires excellent attention to detail, effective w...
Reference Code: 2013-3443
- Customer Relations Specialist - Redwood City, CA
- Description: Overview: The Customer Relations Specialist (CRS) provides a vital link between GHI customers, the external GHI sales force and the internal commercial operations group. The CRS will often be the first point of contact for all external parties who communicate with GHI directly via the phone, email, regular mail or other means. There is likely to be a wide variety of questions and comments that come to the Company t...
Reference Code: 2013-3439
- Regional Oncogenomic Liaison Chicago North - USA
- Description: Overview: Location: Chicago North The Regional Oncogenomic Liaison (ROL) will develop and implement a plan to maximize the utilization of our products in the most productive (targeted) accounts while staying within budget. The pl...
Reference Code: 2013-3435
Why I Work at Genomic Health
Genomic Health employees discuss the gratification of affecting people's lives through their jobs, whether they work in finance or process engineering. Helping cancer patients create a personalized treatment has its rewards on many levels throughout the company.
Connect with Us
Genomic Health seeks exceptional professionals who share our commitment to improving the lives of people with cancer. As the world's leading provider of genomic cancer diagnostic tests, we are focused on using genomic information about a patient's individual tumor to personalize cancer treatment, and have built a world-class research, clinical and commercial organization to support this goal. We are looking to add highly skilled, dynamic, and collaborative individuals to our team who are passionate about shaping a world in which genomic information is truly life changing.
Join our teams that aim to be the best in class
Helping patients and physicians make better personalized treatment decisions