New Job Openings
- Accounts Payable Supervisor - Redwood City, CA
- Description: Overview: Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the Accounts Payable Supervisor is responsible for the day to day accounts payable processing. This position will require strong professional communication skills, attention to detail, problem solving and the ability to carry out multiple tasks in a fast pace changing environment. #LI-POST Responsibilities: Supervise...
Reference Code: 2013-3464
- Administrative Assistant – Legal\Contracts (Temporary) - Redwood City, CA
- Description: Overview: Genomic Health is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the attorneys and staff within Legal, part-time (25-35 hours/week). The position is based out of our Redwood City, CA corporate office. The ideal candidate will be professional but personable, highly detailed-oriented, organized, able to multi task, proactive, able to take initiative, have excellent communication skills (written and verbal), able t...
Reference Code: 2014-3608
- Billing and Reimbursement Analyst II - Redwood City, CA
- Description: Overview: Billing & Reimbursement: Facilitate managed care contract implementation and revenue pull-through activities, proactive and reactive, with internal and external parties to ensure the public & private payer reimbursement, billing and payment processes are efficient, timely, and in compliance with corporate goals, contracts and/or regulations. Responsibilities:...
Reference Code: 2014-3590
Why I Work at Genomic Health
Genomic Health employees discuss the gratification of affecting people's lives through their jobs, whether they work in finance or process engineering. Helping cancer patients create a personalized treatment has its rewards on many levels throughout the company.
Connect with Us
Genomic Health seeks exceptional professionals who share our commitment to improving the lives of people with cancer. As the world's leading provider of genomic cancer diagnostic tests, we are focused on using genomic information about a patient's individual tumor to personalize cancer treatment, and have built a world-class research, clinical and commercial organization to support this goal. We are looking to add highly skilled, dynamic, and collaborative individuals to our team who are passionate about shaping a world in which genomic information is truly life changing.
Join our teams that aim to be the best in class
Helping patients and physicians make better personalized treatment decisions