New Job Openings
- Executive Assistant - Redwood City, CA
- Description: Genomic Health is seeking an experienced Executive Administrative Assistant to support the Chief Communications Officer (CCO) and the Communications department, which includes Corporate Communications, Investor Relations, Patient Advocacy, Government Affairs, Patient Communications and Global Branding and Creative. The ideal candidate will be highly professional but personable and approachable, detail-oriented, organized,...
Reference Code: 2015-3953
- Legal Intern \ Law Clerk - Redwood City, CA
- Description: Genomic Health’s Legal Department is looking for a first- or second-year law student who can work full-time for a minimum of nine weeks in Summer 2015. The Legal Intern/Law Clerk will work closely with Genomic Health’s in-house contracts and commercial counsel and be provided the opportunity to gain experience in drafting and analyzing legal documents. The Legal Intern/Law Clerk will receive a range of expos...
Reference Code: 2015-3948
- Director Urology Medical Affairs - CA
- Description: Acting as the Director Urology Medical Affairs at Genomic Health, Inc. this individual will play a key role in developing and implementing our approach to bringing genomics into the clinical practice in urology. Responsibilities: Play a key role in developing and implementing our approach to bringing genomics into clinical practice in urology Play a critical role in the design and execution of studies investigating th...
Reference Code: 2014-3545
Why I work at Genomic Health
Genomic Health employees discuss the gratification of affecting people's lives through their jobs, whether they work in finance or process engineering. Helping cancer patients create a personalized treatment has its rewards on many levels throughout the company.
Connect with Us
Genomic Health seeks exceptional professionals who share our commitment to improving the lives of people with cancer. As the world's leading provider of genomic cancer diagnostic tests, we are focused on using genomic information about a patient's individual tumor to personalize cancer treatment, and have built a world-class research, clinical and commercial organization to support this goal. We are looking to add highly skilled, dynamic, and collaborative individuals to our team who are passionate about shaping a world in which genomic information is truly life changing.
Join our teams that aim to be the best in class
Helping patients and physicians make better personalized treatment decisions