New Job Openings
- Laboratory Assistant PM Shift - Redwood City, USA
- Description: Overview: The Laboratory Assistant is responsible for supporting the daily operations of the Clinical Laboratory, and as needed, assisting the Clinical Laboratory Scientists. The nature of the work requires excellent attention to detail, effective written and verbal communication skills, the ability to organize assigned tasks and be flexible with tasks and schedules, and the ability to work independently in a team environ...
Reference Code: 2015-4269
- Senior Bioinformatics Scientist I - Redwood City, USA
- Description: Overview: Genomic Health is seeking a highly talented and motivated Bioinformatic Scientist with strong data analysis and software engineering skills to develop products that help cancer patients make better informed treatment decisions. As a key member of the R&D team this individual will collaborate with Platform Technologies, Exploratory Bioinformatics, Product Sciences, Biostatistics, Data Management, and IT to im...
Reference Code: 2014-3861
- IT Senior Project manager I R&D - Redwood City, USA
- Description: Overview: The role of the Senior IT Project Manager is to help initiate, plan, execute, and monitor projects for R&D IT Business Partner Solutions (BPS) team. The R&D IT BPS team is responsible for the delivery of IT solutions to the R&D organization, covering areas such as New Product and Services Development, Scientific Data Solutions (Next Gen Sequencing Data Analysis and data management), Integrations betw...
Reference Code: 2015-4270
Why I work at Genomic Health
Genomic Health employees discuss the gratification of affecting people's lives through their jobs, whether they work in finance or process engineering. Helping cancer patients create a personalized treatment has its rewards on many levels throughout the company.
Connect with Us
Genomic Health seeks exceptional professionals who share our commitment to improving the lives of people with cancer. As the world's leading provider of genomic cancer diagnostic tests, we are focused on using genomic information about a patient's individual tumor to personalize cancer treatment, and have built a world-class research, clinical and commercial organization to support this goal. We are looking to add highly skilled, dynamic, and collaborative individuals to our team who are passionate about shaping a world in which genomic information is truly life changing.
Join our teams that aim to be the best in class
Helping patients and physicians make better personalized treatment decisions