New Job Openings
- Director or Senior Director Program Management - Redwood City, CA
- Description: Overview: Genomic Health is seeking a highly talented and motivated Director or Senior Director of Program Management to lead the program management function for our product portfolio. This is an exciting opportunity to shape our R&D program and program management capabilities during a time of growth for our company. This individual will manage a team of Program Managers across our portfolio from discovery and develop...
Reference Code: 2015-4045
- Strategic Markets Manager - Redwood City, CA
- Description: Overview: The Strategic Account Manager position is responsible for developing and leading strategic initiatives within practice management groups (PMGs) and large group practices (LGPs). This position will report directly to the Area Sales Director, with a concentrated effort on further penetrating some of the largest top US practices and groups in the U.S. Responsibilities:...
Reference Code: 2015-4079
- Customer Relations Specialist I - Redwood City, CA
- Description: Overview: The Customer Relations Specialist (CRS) provides a vital link between GHI customers, the external GHI sales force and the internal commercial operations group. The CRS will often be the first point of contact for all external parties who communicate with GHI directly via the phone, email, regular mail or other means. There is likely to be a wide variety of questions and comments that come to the Company through ...
Reference Code: 2015-4078
Why I work at Genomic Health
Genomic Health employees discuss the gratification of affecting people's lives through their jobs, whether they work in finance or process engineering. Helping cancer patients create a personalized treatment has its rewards on many levels throughout the company.
Connect with Us
Genomic Health seeks exceptional professionals who share our commitment to improving the lives of people with cancer. As the world's leading provider of genomic cancer diagnostic tests, we are focused on using genomic information about a patient's individual tumor to personalize cancer treatment, and have built a world-class research, clinical and commercial organization to support this goal. We are looking to add highly skilled, dynamic, and collaborative individuals to our team who are passionate about shaping a world in which genomic information is truly life changing.
Join our teams that aim to be the best in class
Helping patients and physicians make better personalized treatment decisions