New Job Openings
- Accounting Assistant \ Clerk (Temporary) - Redwood City, CA
- Description: The revenue team is looking for Accounting Assistant/Clerk. Responsibilities: Update daily cash receipts from lockbox in Excel spreadsheet, assist with printing bank statements Arrange monthly journal entries, ensure all entries match our report Save soft copies of journal entries and reconciliations on hard drive Assist with entering journal entries in accounting system Print our support for journal entries File document...
Reference Code: 2014-3920
- Administrative Assistant Human Resources (Temporary) - Redwood City, CA
- Description: The HR Administrative Assistant provides support to the Director, Human Resources and the HR Business Partner Staff. This position will handle details of a highly confidential nature. In addition, this position supports Learning and Development activities and is back-up to the Executive Assistant/HR Programs. Responsibilities: Provides support including phone, email support, calendaring (including routine outlook requests...
Reference Code: 2014-3903
- Biomaterial Core Associate I (Temporary) - Redwood City, CA
- Description: The Core Associate will be directly responsible for collecting, banking and processing human tissue for Research and Development activities ranging from proof-of-concept experiments to clinical validation studies. The Core Associate will be responsible for the daily functions of the Core as well as supporting growth into future areas of service. This position requires strong communication and organizational skills, and a ...
Reference Code: 2014-3897
Why I work at Genomic Health
Genomic Health employees discuss the gratification of affecting people's lives through their jobs, whether they work in finance or process engineering. Helping cancer patients create a personalized treatment has its rewards on many levels throughout the company.
Connect with Us
Genomic Health seeks exceptional professionals who share our commitment to improving the lives of people with cancer. As the world's leading provider of genomic cancer diagnostic tests, we are focused on using genomic information about a patient's individual tumor to personalize cancer treatment, and have built a world-class research, clinical and commercial organization to support this goal. We are looking to add highly skilled, dynamic, and collaborative individuals to our team who are passionate about shaping a world in which genomic information is truly life changing.
Join our teams that aim to be the best in class
Helping patients and physicians make better personalized treatment decisions