New Job Openings
- Clinical Trial Manager (Temporary) - Redwood City, CA
- Description: The Clinical Trial Manager Contractor at Genomic Health, Inc. (“GHI”) is responsible for managing the operational implementation of studies to support the development and commercialization of novel assays which lead to improved treatment decisions for oncology patients; and investigator and other collaborative studies to support the use of the commercial assays in facilitating treatment decisions for patient...
Reference Code: 2014-3565
- Contracts Administrator II - Redwood City, CA
- Description: The Contracts Administrator works with the Managed Care and Sales Operations teams to develop, implement, and monitor Managed Care contracts to ensure operational effectiveness and that GHI and its customers are in compliance with their contractual obligations, and implementing processes related to commercial pricing. The Contract Administrator will also be independently responsible for a diverse and complex range of admi...
Reference Code: 2014-3804
- Chief Compliance Officer - Redwood City, CA
- Description: The Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) oversees the global corporate compliance program, functioning as an independent and objective body that reviews and evaluates compliance issues and concerns within Genomic Health Inc. (GHI). The CCO ensures the Board of Directors, management and employees are in compliance with the applicable, state, federal, and Country laws and regulations; and that GHI policies, procedures, and the Gl...
Reference Code: 2014-3801
Why I work at Genomic Health
Genomic Health employees discuss the gratification of affecting people's lives through their jobs, whether they work in finance or process engineering. Helping cancer patients create a personalized treatment has its rewards on many levels throughout the company.
Connect with Us
Genomic Health seeks exceptional professionals who share our commitment to improving the lives of people with cancer. As the world's leading provider of genomic cancer diagnostic tests, we are focused on using genomic information about a patient's individual tumor to personalize cancer treatment, and have built a world-class research, clinical and commercial organization to support this goal. We are looking to add highly skilled, dynamic, and collaborative individuals to our team who are passionate about shaping a world in which genomic information is truly life changing.
Join our teams that aim to be the best in class
Helping patients and physicians make better personalized treatment decisions