New Job Openings
- Business Analyst - Redwood City, CA
- Description: The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for designing and optimizing business processes and systems in Genomic Health’s Commercial Operations and Laboratory Operations departments. The Senior Business Analyst acts as the interface between business units and technology teams. He/she will support process improvement and product launches through all phases of the project. Responsibilities: Business Process Dev...
Reference Code: 2014-3753
- Chief Compliance Officer - Redwood City, CA
- Description: The Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) oversees the global corporate compliance program, functioning as an independent and objective body that reviews and evaluates compliance issues and concerns within Genomic Health Inc. (GHI). The CCO ensures the Board of Directors, management and employees are in compliance with the applicable, state, federal, and Country laws and regulations; and that GHI policies, procedures, and the Gl...
Reference Code: 2014-3801
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist (Future Opportunity) - Redwood City, CA
- Description: The Clinical Laboratory Scientist is responsible for performing high complexity laboratory testing on patient specimens, interpreting and reporting patient results, performing quality control and quality assurance procedures and complying with all applicable local, state and federal laboratory requirements. The high complexity nature of the work requires excellent attention to detail, effective written and verbal communic...
Reference Code: 2014-3856
Why I work at Genomic Health
Genomic Health employees discuss the gratification of affecting people's lives through their jobs, whether they work in finance or process engineering. Helping cancer patients create a personalized treatment has its rewards on many levels throughout the company.
Connect with Us
Genomic Health seeks exceptional professionals who share our commitment to improving the lives of people with cancer. As the world's leading provider of genomic cancer diagnostic tests, we are focused on using genomic information about a patient's individual tumor to personalize cancer treatment, and have built a world-class research, clinical and commercial organization to support this goal. We are looking to add highly skilled, dynamic, and collaborative individuals to our team who are passionate about shaping a world in which genomic information is truly life changing.
Join our teams that aim to be the best in class
Helping patients and physicians make better personalized treatment decisions