New Job Openings
- Accounts Payable Supervisor - Redwood City, CA
- Description: Overview: Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the Accounts Payable Supervisor is responsible for the day to day accounts payable processing. This position will require strong professional communication skills, attention to detail, problem solving and the ability to carry out multiple tasks in a fast pace changing environment. Responsibilities: Supervise accounts payable staff and processing of vouchers and payments of in...
Reference Code: 2013-3464
- Associate Director Accounting - Redwood City, CA
- Description: Overview: The Senior Accounting Manager, reporting into the Associate Director is a “hands on” position with direct responsibility for Genomic Health’s daily domestic & international accounting and Accounts Payable (A/P) functions. On an ongoing basis, this position will work with internal and external individuals and will be responsible for oversight of core accounting functions. Further, this po...
Reference Code: 2013-3462
- Associate Director Reagent Quality - Redwood City, CA
- Description: Overview: Reporting to the VP of Operations, the Associate Director, Reagent Quality will lead our Reagent Quality team, with primary accountability for ensuring the consistent quality of reagents and plastic consumables used by Genomic Health’s Clinical Laboratory to deliver Onco type DX results to cancer patients to inform their decisions regarding treatment options. He or she will oversee the Reagent Quality tea...
Reference Code: 2013-3354
Why I Work at Genomic Health
Genomic Health employees discuss the gratification of affecting people's lives through their jobs, whether they work in finance or process engineering. Helping cancer patients create a personalized treatment has its rewards on many levels throughout the company.
Connect with Us
Genomic Health seeks exceptional professionals who share our commitment to improving the lives of people with cancer. As the world's leading provider of genomic cancer diagnostic tests, we are focused on using genomic information about a patient's individual tumor to personalize cancer treatment, and have built a world-class research, clinical and commercial organization to support this goal. We are looking to add highly skilled, dynamic, and collaborative individuals to our team who are passionate about shaping a world in which genomic information is truly life changing.
Join our teams that aim to be the best in class
Helping patients and physicians make better personalized treatment decisions