New Job Openings
- Product Marketing Director FPET Liquid Biopsy Panels - Redwood City, USA
- Description: Overview: Reporting to the Sr. Director of Commercial Planning, the Product Marketing Director, FPET/Liquid Biopsy Panels (PMD-FPET/LBP) will be directly responsible for leading the commercialization planning of Onco type product lines comprising liquid and tissue biopsy based assays, including mutation panels and disease monitoring assays. In this role, the PMD-FPET/LBP will lead the development and execution of the comm...
Reference Code: 2015-4220
- Senior Genomic Science Liason (Northeastern (breast and colon and prostate) or Western\Central(prostate)) - USA
- Description: Overview: This position will act as a Medical/Clinical Educational Liaison to key departments within Genomic Health, Inc. and as member of the GSL group. Responsibilities: Disease State: Non-invasive breast cancer, invasive breast cancer, DCIS, colon cancer, prostate. External Presen...
Reference Code: 2015-4250
- Corporate Counsel Commercial - Redwood City, USA
- Description: Overview: The Sr. Commercial Counsel will be responsible for providing legal counsel and thought leadership to Genomic Health, Inc. business clients on a wide variety of commercial and strategic initiatives across the global organization. The attorney will be responsible for negotiating, drafting and providing strategic counsel for projects representing millions of dollars of revenue and annual spend for Genomic Health. T...
Reference Code: 2015-4203
Why I work at Genomic Health
Genomic Health employees discuss the gratification of affecting people's lives through their jobs, whether they work in finance or process engineering. Helping cancer patients create a personalized treatment has its rewards on many levels throughout the company.
Connect with Us
Genomic Health seeks exceptional professionals who share our commitment to improving the lives of people with cancer. As the world's leading provider of genomic cancer diagnostic tests, we are focused on using genomic information about a patient's individual tumor to personalize cancer treatment, and have built a world-class research, clinical and commercial organization to support this goal. We are looking to add highly skilled, dynamic, and collaborative individuals to our team who are passionate about shaping a world in which genomic information is truly life changing.
Join our teams that aim to be the best in class
Helping patients and physicians make better personalized treatment decisions