New Job Openings
- Regional Oncogenomic Liaison (ROL) South San Francisco Bay Area\Monterey - California, CA
- Description: Responsibilities: Planning and Implementation The ROL will develop and implement a plan to maximize the utilization of our products in the most productive (targeted) accounts while staying within budget. The plan should support the corporate objectives and highlight the delivery of our key selling messages. It should also include providing a high-level of service toward being the best in class for an assay provider. The R...
Reference Code: 2015-4104
- Manager Service Engineering - Redwood City, USA
- Description: Overview: The Service Engineering Manager has direct management responsibility for the Service Engineering group, and is accountable for the quality and timeliness of the service provided by this group. The Service Engineering group maintains, troubleshoots, repairs, and supports complex liquid handling robotic systems, analytical instruments, and other laboratory equipment in all of Genomic Health’s laboratory fun...
Reference Code: 2015-4140
- Senior Quality Engineer I - Redwood City, USA
- Description: Overview: As a senior member of the Quality Engineering (QE) team in the Information Technology Department, the Senior Quality Engineer I plays a key role in leading QE/Release Management activities (test planning, test design, test execution, reporting and Change Control documentation) for business critical information systems in accordance with regulations, quality standards and design controls The Senior Quality Engine...
Reference Code: 2015-4132
Why I work at Genomic Health
Genomic Health employees discuss the gratification of affecting people's lives through their jobs, whether they work in finance or process engineering. Helping cancer patients create a personalized treatment has its rewards on many levels throughout the company.
Connect with Us
Genomic Health seeks exceptional professionals who share our commitment to improving the lives of people with cancer. As the world's leading provider of genomic cancer diagnostic tests, we are focused on using genomic information about a patient's individual tumor to personalize cancer treatment, and have built a world-class research, clinical and commercial organization to support this goal. We are looking to add highly skilled, dynamic, and collaborative individuals to our team who are passionate about shaping a world in which genomic information is truly life changing.
Join our teams that aim to be the best in class
Helping patients and physicians make better personalized treatment decisions