New Job Openings
- Commercial Operations Analytics Manager - Redwood City, CA
- Description: Overview: The Commercial & Market Analytics manager is responsible for design, plan and drive sales productivity and effectiveness by providing operational and analytical support in the following areas, but is not limited to sales reporting, planning, targeting, territory alignment, forecast supporting, business process implementation and CRM management in Salesforce.com. This position reports to Director, Commercial ...
Reference Code: 2015-3996
- European Government Affairs Director (Temporary) - Brussels, Belgium
- Description: Overview: This position is part-time (16 hours per week) The European Government Affairs Director will report directly to the Sr. Director of International Market Access & Reimbursement, and will be mainly responsible for lobbying European institutions. He/she will also be working closely with the International Market Access Manager for France and Italy, the Head of Market Access for DACH countries, the International ...
Reference Code: 2014-3919
- Clinical Trial Assistant - Redwood City, CA
- Description: Overview: The Clinical Trial Assistant (“CTA”) at Genomic Health, Inc. (“GHI”) is responsible for supporting the management of studies and projects for the development and commercialization of novel assays which lead to improved treatment decisions for oncology patients. This position will also support investigator and other collaborative studies for the ultimate use of the commercial assays in...
Reference Code: 2015-4015
Why I work at Genomic Health
Genomic Health employees discuss the gratification of affecting people's lives through their jobs, whether they work in finance or process engineering. Helping cancer patients create a personalized treatment has its rewards on many levels throughout the company.
Connect with Us
Genomic Health seeks exceptional professionals who share our commitment to improving the lives of people with cancer. As the world's leading provider of genomic cancer diagnostic tests, we are focused on using genomic information about a patient's individual tumor to personalize cancer treatment, and have built a world-class research, clinical and commercial organization to support this goal. We are looking to add highly skilled, dynamic, and collaborative individuals to our team who are passionate about shaping a world in which genomic information is truly life changing.
Join our teams that aim to be the best in class
Helping patients and physicians make better personalized treatment decisions