Lead SFDC DeveloperApply Job ID 2017-4928 Category Information Technology Job Location Redwood City, CA Posted Date 07/29/2017
GHI is seeking a talented lead Software Engineer with a strong background in Salesforce.com design and development. This role will be responsible for designing, developing and supporting highly visible / highly valued Salesforce.com (SFDC) solutions in a fast-paced, high growth bio-tech company.
- Design, develop and deploy Salesforce.com based applications
- Assist with developing Salesforce.com software engineering standards, practices, and reusable components
- Create and deliver technical presentations
- Collaborate with QA teams and business partners to create and execute system test plans and user acceptance testing
- Leading (Onshore/Offshore) Salesforce.com development firms on an as needed basis
- 12+ years applications development experience
- 5+ years development experience with Salesforce.com
- 2+ years as software engineering lead
- Strong proficiency with the Force.com platform
- Strong proficiency writing APEX, Visualforce, configuration, and triggers
- Solid knowledge of SOQL
- Familiarity with the Salesforce1 Mobile Platform and Lightning
- Familiarity with Responsive Web Design Frameworks
- Experience designing and developing apps that access and or utilize cloud based frameworks (e.g. Heroku, Google App Engine, Amazon AWS Services/SDKs, Informatica Cloud Real Time.)
- Experience coding apps that support multiple languages
- Able to contribute to technical web and SFDC design and feasibility planning
- Passion for researching new or emerging trends and technologies in the SFDC space
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Bachelor's degree in IS, CS or equivalent experience in industry
- Certified Salesforce.com Developer
- Solid understanding of Agile/SCRUM methodologies
Genomic Health is a global provider of genomic-based diagnostic tests that address the overtreatment of cancer, one of the greatest issues in healthcare today. Our goal is to improve the lives of people with cancer by providing personalized, biological information that helps them get the right treatment at the right time, and to avoid unnecessary treatments and their side effects. In this way, our work is truly life, changing.
- Our Oncotype IQ Genomic Intelligence Platform is a portfolio of diagnostic tests that help physicians and patients answer specific and critical treatment questions throughout the cancer journey
- We currently offer Oncotype tests addressing breast, colon, prostate and lung cancers and hundreds of thousands of patients from over 90 countries have benefited from our tests.
- The Oncotype DX breast cancer test is considered standard of care in the US and is included in all major international clinical guidelines for breast cancer treatment.
- We are expanding our portfolio of tests to include additional liquid- and tissue-based tests through clinical research and internal product development as well as strategic partnerships.
Join the Genomic Health Team, and have the unique opportunity to make a difference in the lives of patients with cancer, while developing your career potential. We embrace our unique culture characterized by our Core Values of Community, Truth Seeking, Being Ahead of the Curve and Winning to be the best in the world at what we do. We maintain competitive total rewards programs designed to satisfy our employees’ work life and personal life needs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you want to be part of a team that prides itself in teamwork and developing cutting-edge technology at Genomic Health, apply today!