Sales Oncology Liaison, SE France PACA LANGEDOC ROUSSILLONApply Job ID 2017-4964 Category Sales Job Location .., .. Posted Date 10/21/2017
The Sales Oncology Liaison is responsible for maximizing the potential of product in key accounts, whilst staying within budget determined for the territory in France of: SE France PACA LANGEDOC ROUSSILLON. Key activities are delivering the selling messages, providing a high-level of customer service toward being a best in class assay provider, and solving challenging problems in a dynamic environment. He/she will have a track record in oncology sales (ideally breast cancer) and with existing contacts of private healthcare clinics/hospitals in this region, the individual will engage with physicians and KOLs to further develop sales in existing and new accounts. He/she will also build and maintain comprehensive understanding of his/her customer needs and develop key account records to manage these relationships. Reporting to the Country Manager or other such person as designated by the company, the Sales Oncology Liaison will join a small organization in start-up phase, have an entrepreneurial mind set with an ability to work autonomously, support the country manager with sales leads out of the region and have a willingness to travel where necessary. Furthermore, they will attend international and national conferences/meetings. Due to the complexity of medical oncology diagnostics, a person who has a medical/scientific background with an ability to analyze data, and who is well-organized, flexible and passionate about working with such products is most likely to succeed.
- To drive sales in the territory both in the private healthcare sector, private institutions, UNICANCER, and general hospitals. To be responsible for managing and growing business in existing and new accounts, and to achieve sales goals.
- To give presentations on the product at a local level, attend relevant conferences/events in France and Europe and assist with exhibition stands.
- To attend regular training on the product(s).
- Sales experience in premium products with a strong record of success promoting complex products in medical oncology and/or diagnostics (ideally in breast cancer) in the region.
- Proven large territory or large account management skills.
- Deep understanding (or can quickly learn) and familiarity with clinical research in cancer. Individual will be comfortable with investigators and may have worked as medical liaison.
- Excellent understanding of cancer care in the French private and public healthcare sectors.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) at all levels of the organisation.
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Self-starter and experience of working in a start-up organisation – autonomous, entrepreneurial
- Willingness to travel to international meetings 3-4 times per year as well as attending national meetings with occasional overnight stays and evening/weekend meetings.
- Marketing, managed care or team leader experience a plus.
- Life science degree/clinical experience are a plus.
- Clean France Driver’s licence.
If you want to be part of a team that prides itself in teamwork and developing cutting-edge technology at Genomic Health, apply today!