Why I Work at Genomic Health
Judith, a Genomic Health employee, talks about her mother's breast cancer diagnosis and how it presented a personal connection for her to want to join the Genomic Health team. Judith is motivated by the rewards of helping women like her mother discover treatment options for their breast cancer.
About Commercial Operations
Genomic Health’s growing teams are focused on bringing the benefits of Oncotype DX® testing to cancer patients across the globe, helping to improve health outcomes by individualizing treatment decisions. Our teams are responsible for introducing and integrating our personalized medicine technologies into a wide range of healthcare systems by generating robust clinical and economic data and informing physicians, patients, advocacy groups, and government agencies of these practice changing results. Through these efforts, Genomic Health is now helping cancer patients in more than 70 countries around the world.If you want the opportunity to work with a world-class team
to improve the lives of people with cancer, apply today!
Genomic Health currently has the following openings. Please check back often to see new job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering joining the Genomic Health team.
New Job Openings
- Product Marketing Director FPET Liquid Biopsy Panels - Redwood City, USA
- Description: Overview: Reporting to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing U.S. Breast/Colon, the Product Marketing Director, FPET/Liquid Biopsy Panels (PMD-FPET/LBP) will be directly responsible for leading the commercialization planning of Onco type product lines comprising liquid and tissue biopsy based assays, including mutation panels and disease monitoring assays. In this role, the PMD-FPET/LBP will lead the development and e...
Reference Code: 2015-4220
- Senior Admin Assistant Latin American Region (Redwood City CA based) - Redwood City, USA
- Description: Overview: The Senior Administrative Assistant, Latin America (LatAm), based in Redwood City, CA office, is directly responsible for providing comprehensive administrative and logistical support and will also provide project management and coordination for various programs to support the development of the business in the region This position will be the principal interface with LatAm distributors/customers for all routine...
Reference Code: 2015-4189
- Contract Analyst (Future Opportunity) - Redwood City, USA
- Description: Overview: The Contracts Analyst works with the Market Access and Reimbursement Operations teams to develop, implement, interpret and monitor Managed Care contracts to ensure operational effectiveness and to ensure that GHI and its customers are in compliance with their contractual obligations. Contracts Analysts manage processes to meet the company’s commercial contract obligations surrounding rebates, fees, pricing...
Reference Code: 2015-4282
Connect with Us
Revolutionizing cancer treatment through genomic discoveries
Working together to enhance the lives of patients with cancer