Why I Work at Genomic Health
Judith, a Genomic Health employee, talks about her mother's breast cancer diagnosis and how it presented a personal connection for her to want to join the Genomic Health team. Judith is motivated by the rewards of helping women like her mother discover treatment options for their breast cancer.
About Information Technology
Our Information Technology (IT) team designs, deploys, and supports state-of-the-art systems solutions that enable every aspect of Genomic Health’s operations. We value a systematic, data-driven approach to understanding and meeting business needs in a cost-effective and timely manner. The team has a wide variety of responsibilities, including Infrastructure Services, Software Engineering, Quality Engineering, Enterprise Business Applications, Support Services, and Security. As a member of this dynamic and collaborative team, you'll work with internal and external support to help build E-solutions, big data analysis frameworks, and next generation sequencing applications that have revolutionized the application of genomics to the development of advanced cancer diagnostic tools. Our IT team rewards innovation and development, and prides itself on always looking into the future of technology – all to facilitate the development and distribution of our Oncotype DX® genomic tests for personalizing cancer treatment decisions.
If you want to be part of a team that prides itself in teamwork and developing cutting-edge technology at Genomic Health, apply today!
New Job Openings
- Senior IT Project Manager (Temporary) - Redwood City, CA
- Description: Overview: We are looking for a Senior IT Project Manager with experience leading web application implementations, in addition to managing multipleconcurrent IT application projects working with multiple geographically dispersed IT and business groups, software vendors, and system integrators. Responsibilities: STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT: Create...
Reference Code: 2013-3468
- Salesforce.com System Analyst - Redwood City, CA
- Description: Overview: The Salesforce.com Systems Analyst will partner with project teams, taking responsibility for design and delivery of Salesforce configuration solutions for GHI’s Commercial Operations department. The ideal analyst has a strong knowledge of Salesforce.com and is a genuine, friendly, and curious person, capable of quickly gaining and keeping the trust of business partners. Come be our Salesforce expert! GHI...
Reference Code: 2014-3555
- Senior Network Operations Engineer - Redwood City, CA
- Description: Overview: POSITION SUMMARY : The Senior Network Operations Engineer is a core contributor to the IT Infrastructure Services team responsible for implementing, and providing ongoing operational support for, the network infrastructure at Genomic Health in accordance with our defined reference architecture. This person has demonstrated experience with a broad range of Networking technologies, network security, firewalls, VPN...
Reference Code: 2013-3312
Connect with Us
Revolutionizing cancer treatment through genomic discoveries
Working together to enhance the lives of patients with cancer