Why I Work at Genomic Health
Judith, a Genomic Health employee, talks about her mother's breast cancer diagnosis and how it presented a personal connection for her to want to join the Genomic Health team. Judith is motivated by the rewards of helping women like her mother discover treatment options for their breast cancer.
About Information Technology
Genomic Health’s growing teams are focused on bringing the benefits of Oncotype DX® testing to cancer patients across the globe, helping to improve health outcomes by individualizing treatment decisions. Our teams are responsible for introducing and integrating our personalized medicine technologies into a wide range of healthcare systems by generating robust clinical and economic data and informing physicians, patients, advocacy groups, and government agencies of these practice changing results. Through these efforts, Genomic Health is now helping cancer patients in more than 70 countries around the world.If you want the opportunity to work with a world-class team
to improve the lives of people with cancer, apply today!
Genomic Health currently has the following openings. Please check back often to see new job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering joining the Genomic Health team.
New Job Openings
- Senior IT Project Manager – IT Application Implementations (Temporary) - Redwood City, CA
- Description: Overview: We are looking for a Senior IT Project Manager with experience managing large, complex Salesforce Order Management and CRM implementations. This position reports to the IT Project Office and involves managing staff in multiple IT groups and business units, software vendors and system integrators. Responsibilities: STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT Create positive relationships with stakeholders through open d...
Reference Code: 2015-4012
- Senior High Performance Systems Administrator - Redwood City, CA
- Description: Overview: The Senior Linux / Windows System Administrator is a key contributor to future infrastructure operations at Genomic Health. Reporting to the Manager, IT Infrastructure and Database Operations, this individual will provide both operational support for existing infrastructure and new technology implementation for future product research and development. This person should have demonstrated experience with a broad ...
Reference Code: 2014-3885
- Senior Quality Automation Engineer (Temporary) - Redwood City, CA
- Description: Overview: As a member of the Quality Engineering (QE) team in the Engineering Services Department, the Senior Quality Engineer (Temporary) will play a key role in developing, refining, and executing quality standards and design controls to successfully deliver Business Intelligence solutions as well as business critical Enterprise applications. You will be part of the team to drive full data quality lifecycle from develop...
Reference Code: 2014-3785
Connect with Us
Revolutionizing cancer treatment through genomic discoveries
Working together to enhance the lives of patients with cancer