Why I Work at Genomic Health
Judith, a Genomic Health employee, talks about her mother's breast cancer diagnosis and how it presented a personal connection for her to want to join the Genomic Health team. Judith is motivated by the rewards of helping women like her mother discover treatment options for their breast cancer.
About Information Technology
Genomic Health’s growing teams are focused on bringing the benefits of Oncotype DX® testing to cancer patients across the globe, helping to improve health outcomes by individualizing treatment decisions. Our teams are responsible for introducing and integrating our personalized medicine technologies into a wide range of healthcare systems by generating robust clinical and economic data and informing physicians, patients, advocacy groups, and government agencies of these practice changing results. Through these efforts, Genomic Health is now helping cancer patients in more than 70 countries around the world.If you want the opportunity to work with a world-class team
to improve the lives of people with cancer, apply today!
Genomic Health currently has the following openings. Please check back often to see new job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering joining the Genomic Health team.
New Job Openings
- Sr. BioInformatics IT Programmer Analyst - Redwood City, USA
- Description: Overview: GHI is seeking a BioInformatics Programmer Analyst with a strong background in the use of R&D tools, systems development and solution configuration in cancer genomics and diagnostics industries. The candidate will work with R&D and IT to assess systems and solution requirements, develop functional specifications, recommend and implement solutions, and maintain ownership. The candidate will employ experti...
Reference Code: 2015-4102
- Senior Network Engineer - Redwood City, USA
- Description: Overview: The Senior Network Engineer is a core contributor to the IT Infrastructure Services team responsible for design, implementation and delivery of Genomic Health’s global network reference architecture. The candidate must demonstrate experience with a broad range of networking technologies, network security, firewalls, VPN and Intrusion detection, VoIP and Voice traffic technologies, LAN, WAN, MAN and cloud ...
Reference Code: 2015-4194
- Talent Sourcer IT & Engineering (Temporary) - Redwood City, USA
- Description: Overview: Genomic Health is seeking a Talent Sourcer for IT & Engineering groups who will be responsible for developing innovative and aggressive methods to source top talent. The Talent Sourcer identifies potential candidates, builds talent pools and sourcing strategy. This role fosters and cultivates relationships with key candidates. The Talent Sourcer delivers upon both immediate short-term needs and strategic lon...
Reference Code: 2015-4206
Connect with Us
Revolutionizing cancer treatment through genomic discoveries
Working together to enhance the lives of patients with cancer