Why I Work at Genomic Health
Judith, a Genomic Health employee, talks about her mother's breast cancer diagnosis and how it presented a personal connection for her to want to join the Genomic Health team. Judith is motivated by the rewards of helping women like her mother discover treatment options for their breast cancer.
About Information Technology
Genomic Health’s growing teams are focused on bringing the benefits of Oncotype DX® testing to cancer patients across the globe, helping to improve health outcomes by individualizing treatment decisions. Our teams are responsible for introducing and integrating our personalized medicine technologies into a wide range of healthcare systems by generating robust clinical and economic data and informing physicians, patients, advocacy groups, and government agencies of these practice changing results. Through these efforts, Genomic Health is now helping cancer patients in more than 70 countries around the world.If you want the opportunity to work with a world-class team
to improve the lives of people with cancer, apply today!
Genomic Health currently has the following openings. Please check back often to see new job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering joining the Genomic Health team.
New Job Openings
- Database Integration Engineer III - Redwood City, USA
- Description: Overview: The Database Integration Engineer will be a key member of the Database Operations team at Genomic Health, supporting data Integration, data modelling, data cleansing and data migration. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in collecting business and user requirements, developing functional specifications, and integrating data to engineer automated production solutions for robustness, reliabili...
Reference Code: 2015-4306
- Senior Software Engineer Bioinformatics - Redwood City, USA
- Description: Overview: GHI is seeking a Senior Software Engineer with a strong background in Bioinformatics systems and solution development. The candidate will work closely with R&D to develop production grade bioinformatics pipeline. This will involve developing automation, integrations, optimizations, monitoring, and extending industry standard bioinformatics platforms/frameworks. The candidate will integrate bioinformatics met...
Reference Code: 2015-4303
- Senior Systems Engineer - Redwood City, USA
- Description: Overview: The Systems Administrator is a contributor to the Information Systems team who is responsible for supporting the computing infrastructure at Genomic Health. The focus of this role is on the daily management and monitoring of both server and client systems including proactive maintenance and responding to requests for system changes. This person has demonstrated experience with a broad range of Information Techno...
Reference Code: 2015-4296
Connect with Us
Revolutionizing cancer treatment through genomic discoveries
Working together to enhance the lives of patients with cancer