Why I Work at Genomic Health
Judith, a Genomic Health employee, talks about her mother's breast cancer diagnosis and how it presented a personal connection for her to want to join the Genomic Health team. Judith is motivated by the rewards of helping women like her mother discover treatment options for their breast cancer.
About Information Technology
Genomic Health’s growing teams are focused on bringing the benefits of Oncotype DX® testing to cancer patients across the globe, helping to improve health outcomes by individualizing treatment decisions. Our teams are responsible for introducing and integrating our personalized medicine technologies into a wide range of healthcare systems by generating robust clinical and economic data and informing physicians, patients, advocacy groups, and government agencies of these practice changing results. Through these efforts, Genomic Health is now helping cancer patients in more than 70 countries around the world.If you want the opportunity to work with a world-class team
to improve the lives of people with cancer, apply today!
Genomic Health currently has the following openings. Please check back often to see new job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering joining the Genomic Health team.
New Job Openings
- IT Administrative Assistant (Temporary) - Redwood City, CA
- Description: Responsible for performing scheduling, general administrative support, and small task-based projects for the Senior Director of Engineering Services, department managers, and the Engineering Services organization. Responsibilities: Task include: Heavy calendaring: Scheduling appointments and meetings, resolving conflicts across multiple calendars...
Reference Code: 2014-3863
- Senior Development Operations Automation Engineer (Temporary) - Redwood City, CA
- Description: The Sr. DevOps / Automation Engineer, is a key contributor to the Order and Sample Management project (estimated duration 9 – 12 months) at Genomic Health. Reporting to the Manager, IT Development Operations, this individual will provide both tactical and strategic implementation of, and ongoing operational support for, the automation and orchestration of application deployment and configuration of both custom and ...
Reference Code: 2014-3870
- Senior High Performance Systems Administrator - Redwood City, CA
- Description: The Senior Linux / Windows System Administrator is a key contributor to future infrastructure operations at Genomic Health. Reporting to the Manager, IT Infrastructure and Database Operations, this individual will provide both operational support for existing infrastructure and new technology implementation for future product research and development. This person should have demonstrated experience with a broad range of t...
Reference Code: 2014-3885
Connect with Us
Revolutionizing cancer treatment through genomic discoveries
Working together to enhance the lives of patients with cancer