Why I Work at Genomic Health
Judith, a Genomic Health employee, talks about her mother's breast cancer diagnosis and how it presented a personal connection for her to want to join the Genomic Health team. Judith is motivated by the rewards of helping women like her mother discover treatment options for their breast cancer.
About Information Technology
Genomic Health’s growing teams are focused on bringing the benefits of Oncotype DX® testing to cancer patients across the globe, helping to improve health outcomes by individualizing treatment decisions. Our teams are responsible for introducing and integrating our personalized medicine technologies into a wide range of healthcare systems by generating robust clinical and economic data and informing physicians, patients, advocacy groups, and government agencies of these practice changing results. Through these efforts, Genomic Health is now helping cancer patients in more than 70 countries around the world.If you want the opportunity to work with a world-class team
to improve the lives of people with cancer, apply today!
Genomic Health currently has the following openings. Please check back often to see new job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering joining the Genomic Health team.
New Job Openings
- IT Project Manager III – Infrastructure Services - Redwood City, USA
- Description: Overview: The IT Project Manager initiates, plans, executes, and monitors projects primarily for the Infrastructure Services department with additional project interfaces to other groups, including Enterprise Applications, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Laboratory Operations, and Software Engineering in a matrixed organization. The Infrastructure Services department is responsible for the delivery of solutions a...
Reference Code: 2015-4184
- Director Information Technology Project Office - Redwood City, USA
- Description: Overview: The Information Technology Project Office (ITPO) Director is responsible for the leadership of planning, managing, and reporting of all the Genomic Health IT projects and initiatives which collectively comprise the IT Program Portfolio. All IT Project Managers will report into this organization. Project Managers will establish project plans and proactively manage status, project health, cross-team issues, risks ...
Reference Code: 2015-4180
- Senior Network Engineer - Redwood City, USA
- Description: Overview: The Senior Network Engineer is a core contributor to the IT Infrastructure Services team responsible for design, implementation and delivery of Genomic Health’s global network reference architecture. The candidate must demonstrate experience with a broad range of networking technologies, network security, firewalls, VPN and Intrusion detection, VoIP and Voice traffic technologies, LAN, WAN, MAN and cloud ...
Reference Code: 2015-4194
Connect with Us
Revolutionizing cancer treatment through genomic discoveries
Working together to enhance the lives of patients with cancer