Why I Work at Genomic Health
Judith, a Genomic Health employee, talks about her mother's breast cancer diagnosis and how it presented a personal connection for her to want to join the Genomic Health team. Judith is motivated by the rewards of helping women like her mother discover treatment options for their breast cancer.
About Information Technology
Genomic Health’s growing teams are focused on bringing the benefits of Oncotype DX® testing to cancer patients across the globe, helping to improve health outcomes by individualizing treatment decisions. Our teams are responsible for introducing and integrating our personalized medicine technologies into a wide range of healthcare systems by generating robust clinical and economic data and informing physicians, patients, advocacy groups, and government agencies of these practice changing results. Through these efforts, Genomic Health is now helping cancer patients in more than 70 countries around the world.If you want the opportunity to work with a world-class team
to improve the lives of people with cancer, apply today!
Genomic Health currently has the following openings. Please check back often to see new job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering joining the Genomic Health team.
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Lead Automation and Performance Engineer||Redwood City, CA||09/16/2014|
|R&D IT Systems Analyst||Redwood City, CA||09/16/2014|
|Senior BI Systems Analyst (Temporary)||Redwood City, CA||09/16/2014|
|Senior Business Intelligence Engineer (Temporary)||Redwood City, CA||09/16/2014|
|Senior Cloud Infrastructure Administrator||Redwood City, CA||09/16/2014|
|Senior DevOps & Automation Engineer (Temporary)||Redwood City, CA||09/16/2014|
|Senior Director IT Business Relationship Management (BRM)||Redwood City, CA||09/16/2014|
|Senior IT Project Manager – G&A & Enterprise Applications (Temporary)||Redwood City, CA||09/16/2014|
|Senior IT Project Manager Web Mobile and Software Development (Temporary)||Redwood City, CA||09/16/2014|
|Senior Mobile App Developer||Redwood City, CA||09/16/2014|
|Senior Network Engineer Architect||Redwood City, CA||09/16/2014|
|Senior Quality Automation Engineer (Temporary)||Redwood City, CA||09/16/2014|
New Job Openings
- Senior IT Project Manager – G&A & Enterprise Applications (Temporary) - Redwood City, CA
- Description: We are looking for a Senior IT Project Manager with experience leading G&A and Enterprise Application Implementations managing concurrent projects across multiple IT groups and business units. This position reports to the IT Project office and involves managing a matrix team of IT and business staff, software vendors, system integrators. Responsibilities: STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT Create positive relationships with stake...
Reference Code: 2014-3739
- Senior IT Project Manager Web Mobile and Software Development (Temporary) - Redwood City, CA
- Description: We are looking for a Senior IT Project Manager with experience leading web, mobile, and software development application implementations. The position involved managing multiple concurrent IT application projects working with multiple geographically dispersed IT and business groups, software vendors, and system integrators. Responsibilities: STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT: Create positive relationships...
Reference Code: 2014-3733
- Senior Director IT Business Relationship Management (BRM) - Redwood City, CA
- Description: The Senior Director, IT Business Relationship Management is responsible for managing the Business Partner Solutions (BPS) department and serving as the Business Relationship Manager (BRM) for the Worldwide Commercial organization, which encompasses global sales, sales operations, marketing, digital strategy, and customer experience. The BPS department is staffed by BRMs and their analysts who ensure the timely and optimal...
Reference Code: 2014-3699
Connect with Us
Revolutionizing cancer treatment through genomic discoveries
Working together to enhance the lives of patients with cancer